Fall Green & Clean
September 20, 2016 Press Release: Mayor Barry’s Fall Green & Clean Events Lead Up to October 1 Community-Wide Cleanup Day
October 1, 2016 will be Nashville's first Fall Green & Clean event! We need you to help Keep Nashville Beautiful by organizing a clean-up or planting event in your neighborhood! Follow the guidelines below or register your event and get free supplies or daffodil bulbs!
Organize an event in your neighborhood
- Register your clean-up onlineand signup for free supplies (bags, gloves, safety vests, etc.). Metro Beautification will list your clean-up date, time, location and organizer's contact information on our Upcoming Neighborhood Clean-ups page to help you recruit volunteers.
- Register your planting event online and signup for free daffodil bulbs (supplies are limited so request your free daffodil bulbs as soon as possible!) NOTE: Bulbs should be planted in public spaces, common areas, etc. where everyone can enjoy them in the spring.
- Take before and after pictures
- Share your pictures on social media and tag Metro Public Works (@nashvillepwor facebook.com/MetroNashvillePublicWorks)
- Place all the trash and litter from your clean-up in one spot for Metro Beautification to pickup