Saturday, October 22, 2016

The Indoor Child ... so Nashville unless we get a commitment to build sidewalks!






'There aren't a lot of children riding bikes around here.  It has taken me a few days in the Houston suburbs to diagnose this strange absence, this latter-day version of the dog that doesn't bark.  Today is a sultry and sunshiny day, the kind that during my own childhood would have been cause for my mother to shoo me into the cul-de-sac for the rest of the afternoon.  But here on this lushly landscaped street, just footsteps from Palmer Elementary School in Missouri City, TX, all is quiet'.  

The indoor child.

All Joy and No Fun
By Jennifer Senior

Sounds like Nashville...

Nashville has a lot of work to do to provide safe and comfortable infrastructure for its pedestrians.  Here's to hoping the current administration puts into action a uniform plan with a completion date.




1 comment:

  1. A very good and informative article indeed. It helps me a lot to enhance my knowledge, I really like the way the writer presented his views.
    Missouri City blinds

    ReplyDelete