Monday, July 25, 2016

What Do You Wear To Walk in Nashville?



One curiosity I have is the various ways we dress ourselves to walk in Nashville.  I see a lot of neon, reflective or blinking light gadgets to keep one safe.  At this time of the year, with the intense heat, the umbrellas make their show.




Without consistent shade, an umbrella can be a significant relief while walking in Nashville.  I met this woman walking this morning.   I asked her if I could take her photo.  She told me she gave up her car years ago...that she loved to walk...walked all over Hawaii...that it was a good time to think.

#FoundOnFoot
#NashvilleNeedsSidewalks
#TheSidewalkFoundation



http://shadeparadenashville.blogspot.com/2016/07/shade-parade-wants-to-know-what-you-are.html


Share photos of your WALKING OUTFIT on Instagram with hashtag:

#NashvilleNeedsSidewalks



Or email: 

thesidewalkfoundation@gmail.com



***

HELLO!

VOTE for where a sidewalk is needed in Nashville!
Double click on link below for map:
















No comments:

Post a Comment