Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Alex: Nashville Needs Sidewalks


Alex told me he liked my sign and that it was true:  Nashville does need sidewalks.  So, I gave him my sign.  He said he was a big walker but it thought Nashville was 'ridiculous' and 'dangerous'.  'One false step and you were in the road'.





This is my new tactic.  If you say you like my sign that I wear on my backpack -I'll give it to you and then ask you for a picture (and hopefully your story). 

***

Help us spot Nashville Needs Sidewalks signs around town.  

We also deliver these race bibs/signs.  Contact us at thesidewalkfoundation@gmail.com.

***

NASHVILLE NEEDS SIDEWALKS. 

Nashville needs well designed, high quality, and uniform sidewalks with adequate green buffers to provide shade.

That is the goal of Shade Parade Nashville & The Sidewalk Foundation.


If you or someone you know would like to put in a regulation sidewalk in front of your home or development OR would like to make a donation to The Sidewalk Foundation contact thesidewalkfoundation@gmail.com






No comments:

Post a Comment