Sunday, December 8, 2013

Carless and Carefree in Nashville, TN: Just Walking...

Wanted to share some thoughts on the luxury of just walking by Kenya Stevens in Nashville…

Carless and Carefree in Nashville, TN: Just Walking...: I've come to realize more often than not that walking soothes me. Walking provides more than a means to get from one place to the next. …

My response and the most pressing question is how to make walking de rigueur in Nashville? ---
Agreed! I love the freedom of walking and the chance for serendipitous interactions. The flow of endorphins is pretty wonderful, too. I moved to Nashville from NYC where walking is required. Here in Nashville, I find that there are many barriers such as lack of sidewalks. Any advice in trying to promote walkability and in making it de rigueur in Nashville? 

Just recently, I have started a blog called Shade Parade (http://shadeparadenashville.blogspot.com) and would love any advice that you may have on promoting walkability. Thank you for writing on the very importance subject of walking!

No comments:

Post a Comment